Lovely down to earth pub. Great food - chicken and ham pie and calves liver and bacon. A real find among over priced and 'touristy' pubs.
The landlord and lady are great - friendly, informative and welcoming. Only pub I would go to in Burford.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Oak is a traditional British Inn, offering freshly prepared food, great real ales and bed and breakfast accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Book Direct Rooms, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your The Royal Oak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Oak Hotel Burford
- The Royal Oak Burford, Oxfordshire