Stayed here for two nights in November and found this to be the perfect place to stay in Cotswolds. It is located just outside Burford with it's pubs, shops etc. The location is also good thinking of outdoors. You can either start walking from there or drive to near-by towns and villages. The closest pub is just few steps away.
We really felt like staying at home. The rooms were beautifully decorated and the breakfast was good but what we liked the most was the friendly hostess. She made us feel very welcome and was very helpful. If I will travelling to the area again, I will definetely stay in Cotland House again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cotland House is a fine old Cotswold stone house, with three comfortable en-suite rooms and fresh, locally sourced, English breakfasts. It's just a short walk away from Burford high street, with easy access to the rest of the beautiful Cotswolds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Cotland House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cotland House Hotel Burford
- Cotland House Burford, Oxfordshire