Cotland House is a lovely B&B, in so much as it has a lovely french feel to it's interior, clean, good sized rooms, good in-room facilities and lovely little extras such as board games, toys, books and biscuits in each room. We took two double rooms for 2 adults and 2 small children and had lots of space in each room. Shelley, the owner, is delighful, helpful and friendly and her breakfast is to die for, (seriously, fresh fruit salad involving blackberries, kiwis and strawberries, pots of jam, honey, warm croissants and, if you still need it, a cooked breakfast!). My only small gripe was it was slightly noisy at night (we are used to very quiet!) with cars and headlights going past due to being located on a main road, but otherwise a great place to stay! Would recommend highly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cotland House is a fine old Cotswold stone house, with three comfortable en-suite rooms and fresh, locally sourced, English breakfasts. It's just a short walk away from Burford high street, with easy access to the rest of the beautiful Cotswolds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Cotland House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cotland House Hotel Burford
- Cotland House Burford, Oxfordshire