“excellent big breakfast”

Price range: US$4 - US$14
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Cafe,British, Mediterranean, Gluten free, vegeterian, cheap eat
Reviewed 1 February 2014

on a trip to Chipping Norton we called in at The Old MIll Coffe Shop for breakfast. The place had been recommened by some locals to us and we were not dissapointed. the big breakfast was a monster. beautifully cooked first class. tea was excellent one full english breakfast that i will remember. fantastic well worth a visit. friendly staff and very very good service.

5  Thank DarrenSwinton

Reviewed 7 December 2013

I won't be eating here again. The Mixed Grill, which I shared with my son, was really horrible. Even the grilled tomatoes tasted like they were fried in year-old grease.

4  Thank katpat23
Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

I come to the Old Mill a lot as I live local and it is a good place to meet friends over coffee. It's a charming little traditional village cafe in the centre of town and the staff are always very welcoming. I always meet for breakfast there as the full English is amazing :) also I would recommend some of their milkshakes as they are very lovely if you fancy indulging a little. Thank you again the Old Mill, will continue my weekly visits!

Sam x

2  Thank Samantha F
Reviewed 26 November 2013

We were in Chipping Norton for a few days with our young grandson. We called into the Old Mill several times for tea and a babyccinno. The staff were extremely welcoming and helpful. The cakes looked (and tasted) very good and we enjoyed the scones and toasted tea cakes. We didn't try any meals, but everything looked good.

It's a good place for a sit down, snack and a warm up and is clearly well patronised.

Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

It is our second visit. We had very nice fruit scones with yummy strawberry jam. The staff were very friendly. Everything was spot on.

2  Thank Destina78