“Something for everybody”

Price range: US$4 - US$14
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Cafe,British, Mediterranean, Gluten free, vegeterian, cheap eat
Reviewed 16 April 2014

The food is always good and the cakes and icecream are just the best. The staff are always ready with a smile and the manager always makes sure he says hello.

2  Thank John J

Reviewed 8 March 2014

Excellent, well-priced food. Big breakfast was very nice. Service was quick and with a smile. Free wifi! Highly recommended. Can see why this place is always popular.

3  Thank JasonL4
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We stopped in here for a snack, and I chose the Baked Spud with Chili. It seemed a bit expensive, but when it arrived, it was one of the largest I have ever had, and they didn't scrape on the chili either. I asked how hot it was, and they said fairly mild, but they were able to add extra chillies to spice it up. It was also baked really well, rahter than microwaved. It was much more than I wanted, but I ate it nevertheless as it was really good flavour.

1  Thank WHDavies
Reviewed 1 February 2014

on a trip to Chipping Norton we called in at The Old MIll Coffe Shop for breakfast. The place had been recommened by some locals to us and we were not dissapointed. the big breakfast was a monster. beautifully cooked first class. tea was excellent one full english breakfast that i will remember. fantastic well worth a visit. friendly staff and very very good service.

5  Thank DarrenSwinton
Reviewed 7 December 2013

I won't be eating here again. The Mixed Grill, which I shared with my son, was really horrible. Even the grilled tomatoes tasted like they were fried in year-old grease.

4  Thank katpat23