Me and my husband always stay in De Ver hotel.
Breakfast buffet was nice
However there isn't clear signs to indicate the where the leisure facilities are.
Also there isn't clear sign posts around the hotel so you know where the bar is or the restaurant are.
The double rooms are very small and we was taken by surprise when we walked into our hotel room.
The outside ground are lovely and also the hotel provides a walking map which wasn't sign posted properly around the grounds so we ended up returning to the hotel as we didn't want to get lost.
We are returning back to the hotel in December with friends as we found a bargain for £45 a night including breakfast per room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heythrop Park Hotel is set in 440 acres of stunning Oxfordshire countryside and forms part of Heythrop Park Resort. The hotel is in a traditional 18th century mansion house and has access to the resort's extensive leisure facilities including an 18 hole championship golf course, spa and health club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Heythrop Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heythrop Park Resort, Golf And Country Club
- Heythrop Park Resort, Golf & Country Club Hotel Chipping Norton
- Heythrop Park Hotel Country
- Heythrop Park Resort Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire