Stayed here with my partner for 1 night whilst attending an event at Blenheim Palace, with myself being an hotelier I must say that I was positively surprised by the standard for the price we paid for. I think we can say that as De Vere start running this part of the hotel some rooms are being refurbished along the way, our room was modern and had all you can expect in a reasonable good hotel that you pay very little. I wouldn't hesitate in staying again and can honestly recommend to everyone. Our room was 322.
If I would be very picky I would say the corridors you access the room need a bit more cleaning and decoration as it looked like staff areas, and that the explanation where breakfast was being served could had been better, however as I say that shouldn't put you off.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heythrop Park Hotel is set in 440 acres of stunning Oxfordshire countryside and forms part of Heythrop Park Resort. The hotel is in a traditional 18th century mansion house and has access to the resort's extensive leisure facilities including an 18 hole championship golf course, spa and health club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Heythrop Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heythrop Park Resort, Golf & Country Club Hotel Chipping Norton
- Heythrop Park Resort, Golf And Country Club
- Heythrop Park Hotel Country
- Heythrop Park Resort Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire