My husband and I stayed for two nights and at £98 for two nights B&B (lastminute.com) we thought we had a bargain. The rooms in the Archer wing have been recently refurbished and we had a lovely room with a king size bed and walk in wet room. The room was spotlessly clean. The main house is beautiful, steeped in history and very grand. The grounds are lovely, lots of nice walks around. Breakfast was varied, there was the usual Full English plus cereal, fresh fruit, yogurt, pastries, ham, cheese, etc. Service was good. The bar is expensive as is the restaurant and we chose to eat at the pub at the end of the (very) long drive to the hotel! All in all we would recommend this hotel for a quiet weekend away and we would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heythrop Park Hotel is set in 440 acres of stunning Oxfordshire countryside and forms part of Heythrop Park Resort. The hotel is in a traditional 18th century mansion house and has access to the resort's extensive leisure facilities including an 18 hole championship golf course, spa and health club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Heythrop Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heythrop Park Resort, Golf & Country Club Hotel Chipping Norton
- Heythrop Park Resort, Golf And Country Club
- Heythrop Park Hotel Country
- Heythrop Park Resort Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire