We had a wonderful stay at Heythrop Park. The grounds of the hotel are amazing and you are greeted with a stunning view as you drive upto the main reception. All of the staff were friendly and helpful and gave us detailed information about what was on offer at the hotel and within the grounds. The food was great , the 3 course evening meal was stunning! One member of the breakfast staff made my 4 year olds day , when she gave him on his 4th birthday a celebration cheesecake, it was a lovely personal touch. The bedroom we stayed in was in the Archer Wing and was huge for a family of four. The bathroom was almost as big as the bedroom and had a wonderful wet room and very relaxing bath with all the designer fittings.
The swimming pool and gym were fab, both of our children loved swimming in the pool. All in all a great few days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heythrop Park Hotel is set in 440 acres of stunning Oxfordshire countryside and forms part of Heythrop Park Resort. The hotel is in a traditional 18th century mansion house and has access to the resort's extensive leisure facilities including an 18 hole championship golf course, spa and health club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Heythrop Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heythrop Park Resort, Golf And Country Club
- Heythrop Park Resort, Golf & Country Club Hotel Chipping Norton
- Heythrop Park Hotel Country
- Heythrop Park Resort Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire