Stayed this weekend just gone (26.04.2014) and couldnt of been more impressed with the Venue and Service. Beautiful location with stunning grounds and for Golf fans an ideal setting to Tee Off!!
Check in was smooth and helpful we were shown to our room by a random member of staff who was walking past (ovciously we looked a little lost). Stayed in the newly refurbished Archer Wing - Gorgeous Modern facilities with lovely sized room, shower and bath and huge comfy bed with stunning views of the Mansion house from our window.
We ate dinner in the Brassery Restaurant and were blown away by the service from the Restaurant Supervisor Jake and his team, very warm on welcome and nothing was too much trouble. Breakfast served in the Terrace resaturant was also enjoyable, friendly staff and a great choice of food to set you up for the day. Overall a Fantastic experience and i would not hesitate to return or recommend to friends and family.
Thnak you Heythrop Park
Kate & Calum
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heythrop Park Hotel is set in 440 acres of stunning Oxfordshire countryside and forms part of Heythrop Park Resort. The hotel is in a traditional 18th century mansion house and has access to the resort's extensive leisure facilities including an 18 hole championship golf course, spa and health club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Heythrop Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heythrop Park Resort, Golf And Country Club
- Heythrop Park Resort, Golf & Country Club Hotel Chipping Norton
- Heythrop Park Hotel Country
- Heythrop Park Resort Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire