Visited today for a trip down memory lane, as I worked here for NatWest in the early 80's. We were given a very nice welcome at reception and invited to wander around at will. All the staff that we met were very friendly and welcoming. We then went to the Brassey Bar for afternoon tea, which proved to be both excellent quality and quantity and really good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heythrop Park Hotel is set in 440 acres of stunning Oxfordshire countryside and forms part of Heythrop Park Resort. The hotel is in a traditional 18th century mansion house and has access to the resort's extensive leisure facilities including an 18 hole championship golf course, spa and health club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Heythrop Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heythrop Park Resort, Golf & Country Club Hotel Chipping Norton
- Heythrop Park Resort, Golf And Country Club
- Heythrop Park Hotel Country
- Heythrop Park Resort Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire