I attend this venue yesterday (2.7.14)
Work had booked one of the rooms for our meeting and lunch was provided during the day event.
The building is full of character, charm and is impressive. You find yourself looking at the ceiling patterns and patterns in the stone work.
The part the meetings held in is modern contemporary still.
Tea coffee section, help yourself machines make lattes and so forth, different syrups to add to you coffee.
Choice of breakfast pastries, porridge, flapjacks, biscuits and sweets along with various other items.
Food at lunch time is buffet style not much choice, a few different mains and salad bar, a desert section along with fresh fruit. Nice food nothing to complain about.
Only bad point staff didnt explain very well where to get to certain parts of the building, perhaps would be best if were given some kind of floor plan.
Overall lovely place and id be tempted to return for a weekend spa break, which I noticed they do.
They also have large golf range.
Note mobile signal is not very good at all, however im sure people can survive with intermittent service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heythrop Park Hotel is set in 440 acres of stunning Oxfordshire countryside and forms part of Heythrop Park Resort. The hotel is in a traditional 18th century mansion house and has access to the resort's extensive leisure facilities including an 18 hole championship golf course, spa and health club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Superbreak UK, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Heythrop Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heythrop Park Resort, Golf And Country Club
- Heythrop Park Resort, Golf & Country Club Hotel Chipping Norton
- Heythrop Park Hotel Country
- Heythrop Park Resort Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire