If you want a hotel stay with a classic feel, then this is the place. Situated in the heart of the cotswolds and so near to all the major tourist places of interest. A car is required because it is approximately one mile from the hotel gates to the actual hotel. You can be forgiven if you think you have arrived at the wrong destination as the grand frontage of the hotel leads you to think you have just arrived at brideshead revisited. If possible try and reserve a room in the main building as this is where you will experience all the splendour of this magnificent building. Other rooms are available but they are situated in a built on annex building and rooms are like a travelodge style, but still comfortable. If you look for the deals, your first nights evening meal is free and accompanied by a bottle of wine. Nice grounds to have a leisurely walk. Friendly staff and on top of this you have the beauty of the cotswolds on your doorstep.
We enjoyed out stay and I would recommend trying it at least once but look out for the special deals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heythrop Park Hotel is set in 440 acres of stunning Oxfordshire countryside and forms part of Heythrop Park Resort. The hotel is in a traditional 18th century mansion house and has access to the resort's extensive leisure facilities including an 18 hole championship golf course, spa and health club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Heythrop Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heythrop Park Resort, Golf And Country Club
- Heythrop Park Resort, Golf & Country Club Hotel Chipping Norton
- Heythrop Park Hotel Country
- Heythrop Park Resort Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire