“What a way to celebrate a birthday!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Strada - Henley

Strada - Henley
Price range: US$19 - US$31
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Cheap Eats, Kids, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located in the centre of town on Bell Street and just a few minutes' walk from the river, Strada has brought a lively slice of Italy to Henley-on-Thames. With a contemporary design, this Italian restaurant is the perfect spot for taking a break, whether you've been shopping in one of the many boutiques, or exploring the historic architecture and the bustling market square. Strada Henley is a part of the well-known group of contemporary Italian restaurants located on the high street serving good quality, simple, freshly prepared dishes using the finest seasonal produce available. The menus offer hand stretched pizzas, fresh pastas and risotto, as well as grilled meat and fish dishes.
“What a way to celebrate a birthday!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

Brought the family for my daughters birthday celebration and we couldn't be happier. My daughter was made to feel the centre of the restaurants world, watching her food being made and talking to the chef. The food was fresh and superb. I have a funny feeling we'll be back! Thank you Strada Henley and Anneta

• Visited August 2014

Henley-on-Thames, United Kingdom
“Good Late Supper”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Turned up Friday evening without booking. No problem. Was predictable busy and buzzing but what do you expect for a Friday evening. Service was excellent and prompt. Both our Linguine dishes from different menu's ( al la carte and specials) were seafood based were overly oily but acceptable. Wine was great and at perfect temperature.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Nemesis101
Sevenoaks District, United Kingdom
“Good risotto, bad pizza”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

Great service , daughter ordered wrong meal and they changed it for her free of charge. I ordered risotto, which I found really excellent. Other daughter ordered pizza, very very skimpy on the cheese. Not nice at all.

• Visited August 2014
Henley-on-Thames, United Kingdom
“Complain”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

I was with a friend on Friday to have some lunch at Strada in Henley . The manager didn't react as professional, the reason is he looked suspicions to us because he kept looking at us like we have done something wrong, I carried on like I haven't noted . I think the reason is someone called him during that time and he looked at us like we have done something . The call could have possibly be from the Police . The fact that he didn't react professionally worried me big time .

Visited August 2014
2 Thank Ema C
Rutland, England, United Kingdom
“Try the Strada”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

My wife and I ate at the Strada recently. The service was very good and the staff were friendly and attentive. The meals were of high quality and I would eat there again without hesitation.

• Visited July 2014