“Never had a breakfast like it!”
Review of The Paddock

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Henley-on-Thames
The Paddock
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Never had a breakfast like it!”
Reviewed 2 July 2012

Staying at The Paddock was amazing and was perfect for our stay in Henley. Jane and Mike were wonerful hosts. The breakfasts each day were the best we have ever had. Room just great. Location just right.
All I can say is- excellent all round.

Room Tip: All rooms comfortable
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank PreferAnon

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 May 2012 via mobile

Stayed here on a Saturday night with my girlfriend. Jane, the owner, is very welcoming and friendly. The room was well appointed with a balcony and A really comfortable bed and excellent shower. Breakfast was great too! Highly recommended.

Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jake F
Reviewed 13 May 2012 via mobile

My partner and I had a christening in Oxfordshire and we decided to stay in Henley. Jane was very welcoming, bringing us fresh coffee and biscuits on arrival. The bedrooms are named after her children and this was very homely. We stayed in a room with the balcony, which faced a peaceful garden. Breakfast was served early, and certainly set us up for the day. It's a complete steal at £70 - I cannot rate it highly enough!

• Stayed May 2012
1 Thank EBell071283
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Reviewed 12 May 2012 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay in Henley--this was an excellend B&B and Jane was the perfect host. She was helpful in providing advice about the area and had some very useful maps of the countryside to loan, as I wanted to do some walking. I also had a rather unique need (I needed to do an interview for a radio program via Skype) and she made it work through her i pad. Really, above and beyond the call of duty.

Great room and great breakfast. I hope to return to Henley some day and if I do, I know where I'll stay.

• Stayed May 2012
2 Thank Marc G
Cork
Reviewed 3 November 2011

Jane makes the stay at "The Paddock" just as appealing as the accommodation - friendly and genuine, made to feel right at home - room was clean and modern, it had all the things you need - bottled water, biscuits, tea and coffee, en suite with shower -

Breakfast was delicious - ! All you could ask for and more ! Would be my 1st port of call when staying in Henley again without a doubt -

Less than 5 minutes walk into the town centre ! Ideal in every aspect. Very reasonable cost also !

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank Ciaster
Reviewed 1 October 2011

Friendly, clean, with a delicious breakfast! Jane is a wonderful hostess.

• Stayed June 2011
1 Thank Hflyons
Exeter, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 August 2011

Stayed for one night on the 6th, we were in Henley for my cousins 10th wedding Anniversary, The Paddock is a ideal location if you want to see Henley as everything is within walking distance, The whole set up is very friendly we stayed in the family room and had a dressing room, seperate shower and jacuzi bath, large flat screen TV and massage /adjustable bed, two spare single beds which would be ideal for a family of 4, we even had a balcony that looked over the well kept secluded gardens, Like everyone else we have to mention the superb breakfast which will set you up for rhe day ( and the next )., Would recommend this B&B to anyone visiting Henley On Thames.

Phil & Lin from Devon