* good and quiet location along the Thames, 5 min walk to the center
* staff was helpful and nice
* breakfast room is airy and pleasant
* shower not working, faulty television
* small room
* no bath, no hair dryer
* we were not told there was no room service when we booked
As described above, we had a few problems with the room. The staff was understanding and offered a discount (about 15%), but considering the final price, it was still very poor value for money...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Phyllis Court Club is situated on the borders of Oxfordshire, Berkshire and Buckinghamshire 5 minutes walk from the town centre of Henley on Thames, set in 18 acres of picturesque lawns that sweep down to the river Thames. This renowned private members' Club opens its doors to offer a warm welcome to you for your business meetings, wedding, special occasion or even just a couple of nights stay in one of the 17, luxurious bedrooms overlooking the Thames. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HRS so you can book your Phyllis Court Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Phyllis Court Club Hotel Henley-On-Thames
- Phyllis Court Hotel