“John lewis ”
Review of Asiana Spice

Asiana Spice
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Thai, Balti, Eastern European
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“John lewis ”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Very rude greasy oily fat tasteless bread was burne very slow services bright light food noisy unfriendly unwelcome staffs make big noise it says Thai but nothig like Thai horrible aperance of food

2 Thank Surya Y

• Polish first
Henley-on-Thames, United Kingdom
“Fine Indian and Thai menu”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

You can choose from Indian or Thai food or a combination of the two. The service is quick and friendly and the food is very good and not too expensive. They run a special deal on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings where you can enjoy a three course meal and coffee for around £11 per head.

Visited May 2014
3 Thank elparaisogolf
Henley-on-Thames, United Kingdom
“What I crave when I come home from holiday. And gluten-free aware too.”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

So often, when we land from wherever we've been on holiday or business, I'll say 'let's go to Asiana' (or get a takeaway). I love the range of dishes - some of the usual suspects but some more unusual ones too (eg fish lasooni is to die for). a great choice of India, Thai and - if you so wish - Chinese too. Importantly for me, they are pretty clued up on gluten-free (and dairy-free too, for those of you who have that issue) so great for Coeliacs visiting Henley.

Visited January 2014
6 Thank Maxine F
“Painfully long wait”
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

We only came here because Le Raj was full. Initial impressions were good, well spaced restaurant and a friendly welcome. After ordering we waited nearly an hour for our food, far too long! It wasn't that busy so I really don't know what the problem was. The food was okay, nothing special, nothing to make us return.

The slow service is enough to ensure we don't come back. We only ordered simple stuff! We'll ensure we book for Le Raj in future.

1 Thank Brighton_SussexGuru
La Jolla, California
“Always excellent ”
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

We eat here very regularly and it has never failed us.
There is a huge range of food, and I've never had a bad meal.

I think it is fair to say, that the staff are the friendliest of any restaurant I have ever visited - and I eat out all the time ( you would too, if you've ever tasted my cooking!)

I cannot recommend Asiana Spice enough