“Always a great experience”
Review of Kubu Spa

Kubu Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: KuBu is a brand new city spa offering unique and authentic relaxation and beauty "rituals" based on Balinese traditions. Located in Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, KuBu is discreet yet luxurious, just as a world-class spa should be. In addition to their exquisite spa rituals, KuBu also provides specialised Yoga classes to complete the wellness experience. KuBu is certainly the place to forget the stresses of the city and truly relax, unwind and rejuvenate.
Reviewed 12 August 2012 via mobile

We are lucky enough to have Kubu pretty much on the doorstep and it is always a pleasure from walking in and the friendly staff, to the relaxation suite ( which some larger hotel spas could learn from), to the superb treatments. Hot stone massages and visible brilliance facials are especially relaxing - even a 13 year old boy thought I looked "fresh" afterwards! Highly recommended!

Reviewed 26 May 2012

Their focus on customer satisfaction was very poor outside of the treatment room. Used to love and activley recommend Kubu before current owners took over - now will not go there. Ever.

7  Thank AMJ_7
Reviewed 1 March 2012

My wife is having our first child and she was finding it hard to sleep. So I took the day off and took her to Henley for the day.

I booked us into Kubu spa for a beauty treatment. As soon as she walked in she started to relax.

We had the best time and now she sleep a lot better now and she has asked to go back after the baby is born.

Reviewed 8 November 2011

My friend recommended the spa a while ago, so when I spotted one of the fab deals on offer I decided to go after work one day. Lovely place, clean, lovely staff, with a great facial and a nice massage on top. Really enjoyed it and felt fantastically relaxed after.

Reviewed 25 February 2011

I'm not sure whether "Jeninhenley" went to the same spa as me, or whether they or she were having simply a bad day the day that she went, but my partner and I went for a treat for our anniversary the other week and it was divine!

The surroundings are exquisite, and so SO relaxing. There's a beautiful relaxation area where you sit before your 'treatment' begins and a very pretty changing area. Fluffy dressing gowns and slippers are provided. The staff are chilled and very knowledgable. The oils and scrubs are gorgeous - there are several to choose from. The massage was of a very high standard. After the massage, you're left to a lovely big bath, with flower petals in, so pretty, with champagne and chocolates, Yes, the champagne was served in a plastic flute but that is because you're given it to drink whilst in a bath!! One would hardly want to risk broken glass, it's basic common sense!!! Afterwards, you can relax for as long as you like in their peaceful relaxation room, where we were given a second glass of champagne. A lovely experience from beginning to end and one I would highly recommend.

2  Thank DC2008London