“Very disappointing”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
“Very disappointing”
Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

Having read all the reviews, I feel we must have visited a different restaurant! Very disappointing. Only 1 member of staff serving the whole restaurant. Cold Draft coming through from entrance door which was not able to close properly. The whole place needed a good clean, it all looked very tired. Food took a while to appear, and then, well.........disappointing. Definitely won't be going back.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Tillytopps

“Real Italian !”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

We love this little place. It's always our 'go-to' when we can't be bothered to cook. The service is always friendly and impeccable. The carbonara is to die for, as is the minestrone soup, and the veal, and the aubergine parm and the....well, you get the picture. Highly reccomend this place!

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Davina C
“A hidden gem in Henley”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Incredible food and a lovely restaurant with great decor. The Carbonara is the best I have ever tasted. The staff are excellent and I will most definitely keep coming back.

• Visited February 2014
4 Thank Snuffyball888
“A great little Italian”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

I have lived in Henley for over 10 years and Antico's has become my favourite restaurant in town. Superbly cooked Italian food, great wine, friendly staff and a lovely, cozy atmosphere. There is a large private room available for special occasions as well. This restaurant is tucked away up by the town hall, but I would recommend anyone looking for a genuinely unpretentious and slightly more 'old school' dining experience visit Antico's. We will be back again soon!

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank Hillyp123
Wargrave, United Kingdom
“Great place”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I visited Antico on 10/10/2013 after quite a long absence. I had a great meal, served by a really nice gentleman who also made a special dessert for me. I left as a very happy man

• Visited October 2013