“Excellent service, highly recommended!”

Lenwade Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Henley-on-Thames
Lenwade Bed & Breakfast
Reviewed 2 August 2013

My Partner and I had decided to take a first time trip to Henley, Lenwade had been recommended to us by a friend.

When we first arrived at Lenwade we were greeted by Jacquie, she was extremely welcoming and after showing us to our room and introducing us to the services available at the B&B she then gave us a map of Henley and we ventured into the town to see the sights.

My overall experience at Lenwade could not have been improved. The cleanliness of the rooms was impeccable, the wide ranging breakfasts were marvellous and warmth of Jacquie and John made the B&B feel like home away from home.

I would and have recommended Lenwade to friends, family and we will most defiantly be visiting again!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 7 July 2013

Lenwade is a lovely home in the heart of Henley, walking distance to the High Street and the river. Our room, although small was beautifully decorated and came with many little touches such as shampoos, cremes, chocolates, various coffees and teas and even a terry bathrobe.

Breakfasts were probably the best that we had on our 3 week travels in England. Numerous fresh fruits and many choices of jams, honey and marmalade with a very generous Full English Breakfast. All this was set in a very elegant dining room with the best of china and crystal.

Our hosts were very warm and accommodating. Thank you John And Jacqui

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Stayed here with my family for Royal Ascot this year. It was a genuinely lovely place to stay. It's within 10 mins walk of Henley itself where there are lovely shops & restaurants. The bedrooms were very clean, stylish & comfortable. We had hearty English breakfasts with fresh homemade bread and fresh fruit. Jacquie & John were so accommodating and friendly.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 1 May 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at Lenwade B&B. I have been staying ther for 13 wonderful days and have always been delighted by the cleaned room everyday as well as the great variety of breakfast; I tasted all of them and I actually miss them a lot. John and Jacquie are really very welcoming and caring. I highly recommend this place when visiting Henley, the place is a safe place to stay

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 April 2013

Riccardo and I spent 5 days in Lenwade and it was an absolute pleasure.
Jacquie and her husband John were very welcoming. The service was exceptional. Breakfast was served downstairs in a lovely and beautifully decorated room. The selection of jams, marmalade, fresh fruits, coffee, tea, hot croissants etc...made it a special moment!!
The room was lovely and we noticed attention for details.
We will surely recommend Lenwade to whoever would like to visit Henley.
Anna & Riccardo from Italy

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2013

I stayed at Lenwade for four nights and it was an absolute pleasure.

The room was beautifully decorated and the service was exceptional. Jacquie was incredibly welcoming and even gave me a lift into town one morning when it was raining.

The little touches throughout the B&B make it extra special and the breakfast choices are fantastic. Located in a residential area, it's very peaceful. It's only a ten minute walk into town and to the station which is very convenient.

Thoroughly recommend it and having compared it with some of my colleagues who spent more and weren't as happy, it is extremely good value as well.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 April 2013

I was very lucky to find tranquil Lenwade in Henley-on-Thames. I stayed every week (and some weekends!) for 4 nights for 18 months (2011 to 2013) due to work.

Located just a lovely short walk from Henley town centre and very handily located to Heathrow and motorways. The house and gardens are superb and bedrooms are lovely, very clean & fantastically maintained. Good selection of TV channels and free WiFi in room too. Breakfast was amazing with a choice of everything - I recommend the cooked English Breakfast which is to die for. The hosts Jacquie and John were wonderful and did everything they could for me personally and all other guests to make this a very happy, relaxed and friendly B&B to stay in.

i advise you book as early as possible as Lenwade was very popular - on occasion due to late(ish) date notification on my part, Lenwade was full and I had to stay at various other hotels/B&B's. These were not as good as Lenwade.

Dan K

Room Tip: Back rooms look out to lovely garden but the road is very quiet (and fairly posh) so front rooms are...