“Great burritos”

Cuisines: Brazilian, Mexican, South American
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2014

The food was great. Our table ordered the nachos as an appetizer. Even though the portion sizes for the price are a bit small the food was delicious.

Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Good food (although I've had better at the ones in London), good service and very nice atmosphere. They have a wide range of drinks which I really like.

1  Thank Sophie C
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Dierdre is a saint! Phenomenal service throughout the meal. Good food and great happy hour drink specials. Would definitely come back just for the fish tacos alone.

4  Thank Jonathan H
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I went as part of a group to Las Iguanas in Oxford to take part in a Cocktail masterclass event in July 2014. The event was great, really fun! We had an introduction into the world of cocktails and then had the chance to make 2 ourselves that we chose from the Happy Hour menu. There was 9 of us in total and it was fun for all of us to experience making cocktails behind the bar with advice and instruction. The staff were lively and very helpful and made the evening really entertaining. We had a meal afterwards which was extremely good. I will definitely go again and recommend it to others.

4  Thank Lizzy_12314
Reviewed 24 July 2014

My friend and I went last night to Las Igunanas and there was a long wait for a table.The waitress could of offered us nibbles whilst we waited for a table and tell us that there were things missing from the menu.

Ordered our food and they did miss a few things. i.e no Jalepeno on the nachos which we asked for and normal fries instead of sweet potato fries when my friend made of point of asking for these and saying how he loves them!

My veggie curry was delicious and the food was good but the attention to detail was poor.

Still had a good time but they need a kick up the backside!

1  Thank lollybob55