Review Highlights
Lively and Informative Airport Drive

Russ provided an astounding trip! On the drive he gave interesting facts about British... read more

Reviewed 15 September 2020
W7723VBlauraa
Tour of Midsomer murder film locationd

The tour was well arranged with good transport. The start and finish times were as arranged. The... read more

Reviewed 4 August 2020
2020tours
via mobile

All reviews midsomer murders surprise stop day trip personalized tour his knowledge bodleian library stonehenge cotswolds interests itinerary politics episodes sights england humour
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 August 2018

My teenage son and I enjoyed a wonderful day touring Stonehenge, the Cotswolds and Oxford with Russ Hewer. We just returned home to the US from a multi-destination trip to the UK and Europe, and my son (who's 14 and not easy to please!) said this was his #1 favorite day of our whole trip. Russ picked us up and started early at Stonehenge (great planning to get there at opening), with an extra stop at Avebury, then all around the lovely Cotswolds, and finally to Oxford University to see some of the beautiful architecture there. I couldn't believe how much we were able to see and do in one day with Russ guiding the way. It was great. Best of all was getting to know Russ - he is very interesting and engaging and just a really positive person to spend time with. He made quite an impression on my teenage son. With all the pictures I took of our day, I can't believe I neglected to get a picture with Russ. Thanks so much Russ for giving me and my son the chance to make some wonderful memories on our trip!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Wonderful day out on a cold, crisp March day in honour of our mother's 70th birthday, who is a great fan of crime. Prior to the tour, Russ made sure he knew exactly what we were looking for, and he came up with several suggestions of places to visit. Russ is very knowledgeable and his love and pride of the Oxford countryside was evident.
Highly recommended.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 12 December 2017

we hired russ for our day tour to stonehenge cotswold and oxford university,and he turned out to be better than what we expected.he reached the hotel before time..he was so full of fun and information along the journey..his car is super comfortable and tbere was not a moment of boredom in his company.we finished our tour smoothly and safely and reacged back hotel on time.i would definetly recommend russ to everyone.also being vegetarian..he even guided us to indian food restaurant in oxford...just worth it

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

On a beautiful, crisp November day, Russ brought Midsomer Murders to life. The plot thickened as we ventured to the real Causton. We traveled the streets and churches as Russ revealed behind the scenes tidbits. We walked through villages where murders ‘happened ‘ and passed by pubs where detectives solved crimes and toasted justice prevailing. At the end of a long and happy trail, we cheered Russ for a memorable day!

Date of experience: November 2017
1  Thank gl0balperspective
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Russ helped us tailored our trip to Bath. He’s very experienced and enjoyable. Highly recommended!!!

Date of experience: December 2017