“OXFORD GEM”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Oxford
The Claddagh Guest House
Ranked #13 of 82 Oxford B&B and Inns
Calgary, Canada
“OXFORD GEM”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

AMAZING HOSPITALITY AND IMMACULATELY CLEAN ROOMS!!!! I stayed with Mena (the owner) for 9 nights in January. This was my first experience at a guest house/bed and breakfast and it was an incredible stay. I had never been to England before and Mena was so informative about everything as well as the other guests that I met at breakfast. We had alot of stories to share about each other's countries.This experience has been a truly memorable and incredible journey and I cannot thank Mena enough for the kindness she has shown to me and my daughter Brandi.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Debbie123888

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Magherafelt
Reviewed 1 February 2014

We stayed with Mena 27-31 Jan 2014
in a double en-suite room overlooking the garden.Mena greeted us by name with a smile on arrival and asked about our journey. We were shown to our room and told where we could eat out in headington and the bus we should take into Oxford.
Breakfast was excellent with fruits,cereal and full English on offer.
We were treated like royalty and would highly recommend this homely guesthouse to all. Mena you really do make people feel at home.Thank you

• Stayed January 2014
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 January 2014

I have stayed at this bed and breakfast on three different occasions whilst attending a course at Nuffield Hospital. I have occupied two different single rooms and both have been comfortable , spotlessly clean and well equipped with coffee and tea making facilities, free wifi, tv and lovely ensuite facilities. Breakfast each morning is prepared exactly to your own tastes and plenty of hot coffee. I would thoroughly recommend this establishment to anyone looking to stay in Oxford as it is convenient for the hospitals , bus routes into town and local shops in Headington.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Karen D
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

I can't recommend this b&b enough.
Mena gave me a Lovely warm welcome & I felt right at home. Rooms are of a lovely quality & spotlessly clean.
The breakfast here is delicious! Lovely buffet with cereals & fruit. The cooked breakfast was so tasty I didn't need to eat again until evening.
If you are travelling to oxfords & looking for a top class b&b with warm friendly host this is the place for you.

• Stayed August 2013
Preston, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Mena was a delightful host and most helpful.We had a very comfortable double room at the back of the house which was very peaceful and spotlessly clean.The flat screen TV and kettle were welcome additions.Breakfast was generous and freshly cooked.The house was convenient for the bus into Oxford .Mena contacted us when we left a couple of items behind and sent them on to us.Parking there was convenient too.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Retford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 November 2013 via mobile

Lovely B+B well positioned with plenty of off street parking. Rooms beautifully clean and well decorated, nice sofa area on landing with books and magazines. Meena an excellent host and helped us find our way around. Only minor quibble was poor quality of sausages in an otherwise perfect breakfast. This is an excellent place to stay and I would highly recommend it. Thank you for looking after us so well.

Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Ormskirk, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

Arrived late due to travelling and was given a warm welcome by Mena on arrival.
Lovely comfortable room, with everything i needed, bed, shower, coffee making facilities and free wifi.
Didn't make breakfast (a little early for me).
Perfect location as friend lives around the corner and about 1 min walk to the bus stop to take you into the City Centre.
Really enjoyed my stay and will most defiantly stay again. Thank-you x

Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends