“A great breakfast”
Review of Combibos Coffee

Combibos Coffee
Ranked #16 of 41 Coffee & Tea in Oxford
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are a family owned and run coffee shop in central Oxford. With fresh, homemade breakfast and lunch, beautifully delicious coffee and yummy cakes we offer a warm welcome to all our customers. We offer free wi-fi and have seating both inside and outside.
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I took my Mum here for a Mothers Day breakfast.
The staff were all really friendly.
The food was very well presented, nice touches like chives on the scrambled eggs!
A great selection on the menu, everything from porridge to a full english, with pancakes in-between!
A very busy place at times given the location.
A nice area with seating outside also.
Good value for money I think.
I shall be returning without a doubt.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

A great place to go in the morning if your taking a bus in to London or out of Oxford.
Can be a nice stack of blueberry pancakes with a coffee for about £7:00.
Great place to just relax and talk with friends.
Staff are really nice and I can't say anything bad about the food I have had there.
The only thing is during the weekend it gets very busy. So if you just want to relax I would suggest going during the week.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Lovely sandwiches, nice coffee, and pretty good value too. Staff are friendly and helpful and it is clean and comfortable. Was very pleased each time I've visited and would recommend it to friends and family.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

No time to meet up in a busy life but Sunday breakfast turns out to be perfect! A busy place in a lovely part of Oxford watching the bustle of life passing by. Pancakes with bacon & maple syrup, eggs Benedict, eggs Royale and various coffees and teas. A mouth watering selection of cakes and pastries to tempt the taste buds too. Would be great for a lunch too! The bill was roughly £9 a head and there was no rush to move so very relaxed. Baby friendly too, high chairs available but not a lot of room to manoeuvre .... Worth a visit

Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

Visiting Oxford for the weekend and planned to go to the nearby Organic Deli Cafe...alas we found it is shut for the entire holiday period. It was pouring rain and Combibos looked inviting - no complaints at all about the cooked brunch we had - it was tasty and served quickly by friendly waitstaff. Good coffees/hot drinks - may not be outstanding but good for a bite if you're in the area!