“Amazing coffee!”
Review of Combibos Coffee

Combibos Coffee
Ranked #13 of 45 Coffee & Tea in Oxford
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are a family owned and run coffee shop in central Oxford. With fresh, homemade breakfast and lunch, beautifully delicious coffee and yummy cakes we offer a warm welcome to all our customers. We offer free wi-fi and have seating both inside and outside.
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Brilliant selection of food and drink and I can especially recommend the Dirty Vanilla Chai Latte - SO good! The staff were friendly and the service was very quick. Looking forward to my next visit when I will certainly be sampling some of the amazing cakes that they have on offer!

Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Breakfast places in Oxford are rare, especially if you are looking for something other than a fry up. In Combibos we had eggs Benedict and blueberry pancakes. Both were fresh and the dishes came with free tea or coffee! The dishes could be seasoned a bit more but this was not a huge issue. The service was friendly and fast. We'll definitely be back.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

I took my Mum here for a Mothers Day breakfast.
The staff were all really friendly.
The food was very well presented, nice touches like chives on the scrambled eggs!
A great selection on the menu, everything from porridge to a full english, with pancakes in-between!
A very busy place at times given the location.
A nice area with seating outside also.
Good value for money I think.
I shall be returning without a doubt.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

A great place to go in the morning if your taking a bus in to London or out of Oxford.
Can be a nice stack of blueberry pancakes with a coffee for about £7:00.
Great place to just relax and talk with friends.
Staff are really nice and I can't say anything bad about the food I have had there.
The only thing is during the weekend it gets very busy. So if you just want to relax I would suggest going during the week.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Lovely sandwiches, nice coffee, and pretty good value too. Staff are friendly and helpful and it is clean and comfortable. Was very pleased each time I've visited and would recommend it to friends and family.