“Quick, cheap & tasty!!”

Noodle Nation Oxford
Ranked #111 of 628 Restaurants in Oxford
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Kids, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Quick, cheap & tasty!!”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Love Noodle Nation....really great prices, quick and friendly service, and the food is better than I have had from most Chinese Take-away! Lots of choice of noodles, rice etc, and loads of different flavours too. You can't go wrong here, been more times than I can count, and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to people.

• Visited August 2014

• Arabic first
Winchester, United Kingdom
“My friends and I favourite Chinese restaurant in Oxford ”
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

We always loved this place . My friends and I always enjoyed our meals here . Not just the food but also the service ; staff are always attentive , friendly , helpful and nice .(they always makes you feel welcome ) food are quick , healthy , good price and very delicious . I don't really like Chinese food but this place is exceptional !!! I can eat here everyday :) well done nation noodle team specially to the chef (s) and to all the staffs . Thank you so much :) keep up the good work :))

Oxford, United Kingdom
“Poor food, poor service, gone downhill”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Went for a late afternoon takeaway to satisfy my hunger and the service was just dire. I am the only person queuing. I order sweet and sour chicken with steamed rice. She asks 'Steamed or fried rice?'. I say 'steamed'. A minute later she hands the order to someone to walk the three metres to the cooks and tells them 'Fried rice'. I say 'Steamed rice'. She asks 'Did you want steamed rice?'.

Then I finally get the 'food' and oh what a treat for the tastebuds that wasn't. Just dire drudgy breaded chicken, three bits of vegetable (1 onion, 1 green pepper and 1 pineapple) plus rice (steamed). Plus about half a pint of sauce in a separate container. Seriously it was like being handed a soup.

I could just as easily have thrown the money away and just eaten grass from the local park for the pleasure that experience brought to me.

Helpful hint - In Oxford there are hundreds of eating places... choose one of them instead!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank dysonsphere
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great place to satisfy noodle cravings”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Located conveniently, this place never disappoints when you're craving hot, Asian style food and are in a rush. The staff is great and hilarious, up for a chat. Super quick service. Don't come here for the ambiance though. The food is great value for the price, huge portions and great dishes. Has quite some choice for such a place too, and the appetizers and side dishes are great too. You won't be disappointed!

• Visited November 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love it here!”
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

I've been coming here for a year now and absolutely love it. Anytime I'm in oxford and need a quick and tasty lunch this is the place to go! The food is served quickly, the staff are friendly and most of all the food is delicious, always cooked to perfection. (I love the duck) best of all you always get a massive portion for not much money at all... Highly recommend :)

1 Thank Lkersh