“My make-my-day-better favourite choice”
Review of Qumins Restaurant

Qumins Restaurant
Ranked #54 of 712 Restaurants in Oxford
Price range: US$13 - US$39
Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: At Qumins we aim to provide an exciting new experience in fine Indian cuisine, blending traditional techniques with a modern twist. All of our products are made using the freshest, finest ingredients, and most importantly are cooked with love and passion for the Indian cuisine. With our unique menu we can guarantee that some of our specialities can only be tried and tested here at Qumins! We cater for all here at Qumins - vegetarian, vegan, and all types of specific dietary requirements. You will always have a variety of options with our versatile menu. We look forward to serving you!
Reviewed 5 June 2017

I am very lucky to live near Qumins, and the food there always makes my day. The staff is very friendly and very helpful. The food is very tasty and great quality... and they do 10% off for students! Definitely recommend!

Ali A, Manager at Qumins Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Hi Coco!

We're glad we always make your day that little bit better!

See you soon!

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

There are many choices of where to eat around the Cowley Road, but we were close to Qumins and we never regretted it!

I usually judge an Indian/Bangladeshi restaurant by the standard of the pickles with the popadoms and these were good, fresh and varied.

Our appetites led us straight to main course with a firey chicken jalfrezi for my hedonistic companion and a delightfully spiced lamb saag for me, with plain rice and a shared matar paneer & peshwari naan on the side.

Cold beer completed a truly exceptional meal.

I'm going back for the butter chicken next time.

2  Thank foodieboy1965

Hi,

Many thanks for your in depth review. We really appreciate your kind comments.

We look forward to serving you again soon.

P.S - Our butter chicken is great!

Reviewed 30 May 2017

excellent food, great ambiance, good service and great food what else you can ask for. it the best Indian in oxford!!!

1  Thank SagarA3

Hi,

Many thanks for your review. We really appreciate your kind comments and are thrilled that you think we're the best in Oxford!

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Well where do I start ? A very friendly welcome drinks as soon as we sat down ! Poppadoms and a great selection of chutneys ! And the staff cannot do enough for you and very very fast service ! Then the food very good some of the best I've had the starters we had were the best I've had in an Indian the the mains were great as well I'll be back soon even though I live the other side of oxford

1  Thank richard c

Hi,

Many thanks for your review. We really appreciate your kind comments.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

The food is always good, the atmosphere pleasant, and the service is outstanding. We have been to Qumins on numerous occasions, and it is consistently good. My current favourite dish is the saag ghosht (mutton and spinach), which is so tender and really tasty.