“Great Place”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

A nice place to have a quality coffee for sure. Friendly Stuff/ Clean / Tasty Deserts .

Highly recommended i would say....

Reviewed 12 February 2014

So I went there for the first time with m y family. We ordered desert and coffee. Both where really nice and did not have any problems with anything, BUT the only problem was waitress, they where too pushy, rude, unhappy, unfriendly and it seemed as if everything that happened around was annoying. Altho they only closed after an hour and half. seeing as we were the only clients they wanted to close faster. So the result was that one waitress was standing next to doors so she could close them the minute we go out and the other was standing behind my back and waiting when I will make my order with tekst every minute "are you ready?". And when the order finally came she did not put the food and coffee like normal. but came from the opposite side of the table and slide the food and coffee. So the place looked great and the food was nice, but the service was so bad that it left a bad taste in my mouth.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

Have been here several times since it opened a few years back. Food has gone from ok to less than mediocre, staff are a joke. Unfriendly, unsmiley, unhelpful, unhappy. Would love it to be good, but it's far from good. Very expensive for what it is.

2  Thank lucyleeallen
Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

Took me ages to finally try this place, after a lot of people recommended it. One reason it took so long was that it just looks so odd - more like an Ann Summers than an asian fusion restaurant.

Still, restaurant it is, and to be fair, its good. Friendly staff, a good range of food including dishes found on menus in Chinese and Malaysian eateries. We tried the spring rolls and prawn toast to start, which were nice enough . I then had the seafood noodle soup which was large and very tasty. A nice touch is that you can choose all kinds of variations for your noodles.

I would definitely go back there and eat again. Don't be put off by the strange appearance. It's good

Reviewed 15 October 2013

The food was less than average for almost double the cost. I was expecting it to be amazing as it was newly opened. As far as what I thought along with my family, £60 for 4 of us was way too expensive. This did not include drinks and as we got it to take out. £60 seems like something you would pay staying at pub or a fancy restaurant.

I ordered some dimsum it had no flavour to it, tasted like it had been microwaved or just bought from a shop. The portions weren't great either. It just may not be what we're used to as we prefer larger portions and small prices.

1  Thank Megziiminime