Diana's Bed & Breakfast
US$107
Agoda.com
US$158
US$152
Holiday Inn Oxford(Oxford)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$95
Priceline
  • Pool
Premier Inn Oxford Hotel(Oxford)(Great Value!)
US$96
PremierInn.com
All reviewsthe buscity centrebreakfast was excellentbreakfast was freshly cookedyogurtbusiness trip to oxfordenjoyed my stayhome away from homecomfortable bedvery comfortable staywi fifull english breakfasteasy accesswould definitely stay here againfirst floorsummertowntv
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Second visit to Dianas, Would never consider elsewhere. Made to feel at home and also Diana goes out of her way to be helpful in anyway.
Room very clean and comfortable with everything you need.
Very convenient to bus route to Oxford etc. not a far distance to walk.
Highly recommend however its a secret that I would like to keep just for myself so she is not overbooked when I want to go back.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Diana is what makes this B&B stands out from the competition. You feel that you are really a house guest rather than a client. I very much enjoyed our chat at breakfast where she would ask you what you want and your plans for the day. She has great suggestions (I shld have taken up the idea to visit Blenheim Palace but that provides an excuse to return to lovely Oxford and this great B&B) and I enjoyed swapping travel reminisces with her. The single room I had was charming if on the small side, comes at a good price and very quiet. The wifi occasionally slows but I understand this is something common in Oxford buildings with thick walls. It is not an issue.

The one drawback is the location, being a good 10 to 15 mins from the city centre but the bus stops are nearby and the location is reflected in the price which is excellent for Oxford. It is unnecessary in my opinion to be based in the centre of Oxford.

All in all a great place to stay and I would def return on my next trip to Oxford ( which itself is a wonderful base for the surrounding country). I would rate this place 4.5 if that was an option!

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 1 June 2014

This small B&B was exactly what we needed. Diane is helpful (and knowledgeable). We really enjoyed conversation with her in the breakfast room. Everything from restaurants suggestions to bus routine were very helpful to us.

Our room (Summertown) was quiet and we slept well.

Parking at the front door and access to the frequent busses made our travel into and out of Oxford easy.

We would certainly stay here again if the opportunity presented itself.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 December 2013

We stayed here on a brief visit to Oxford, and I must say Oxford is amazing. There was parking to the front and a friendly welcome when we arrived. We went to the room on the first floor with en-suite it was comfy and inviting. A pleasant place to rest after a hard day in the city. There was a bus stop at the end of the road and buses run every what seemed like 5 mins so getting to where you need to is easy. The breakfast was a real treat to perfectly cooked by the owner and a nice chance to chat to the other guests and get to know the owner a little. I would highly recommend a stay if you are in the area and will be returning again on our next visit.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Thecroydonway
Diana D, Owner at Diana's Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Whether its a short or longer stay I love having guests to stay and you were no exception. Best wishes, Diana

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Booked by e-mail, instant reply. Maps with exact location and other information also sent by e-mail. Clean tidy and warm room, Bed was just right,bathroom spotless. Breakfast was very good and plenty of time to enjoy it. Diana was very informative about Oxford centre and the bus stops just around the corner making a trip into the centre very easy. Good price and would stay here again .

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple