“Not bad”
Review of Heroes

Heroes
Ranked #25 of 45 Coffee & Tea in Oxford
Reviewed 16 December 2013 via mobile

An enticing outside with a relaxed inside that nudges towards counter-culture.

There's a fairly decent range of sandwiches and other bites to eat. Not a bad place to refuel.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

We thought the food looked good but the smoked salmon salad and chicken pasta were unpleasant. We're not fussy eaters but we did not enjoy this food at all.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

I have passed this place many times and heard some good things, but I wasn't overly impressed. My baguette was slightly stale which made it very crunchy, not in a good way, and the service was quite slow. I also think the sandwich fillings weren't very appetizing to look at. But it's reasonable value for a sandwich to take away (expensive for a salad), and I like that their chicken is fair trade.

Reviewed 18 March 2013

Watch the world go by, enjoy good food, no long waiting.I recommend the baked potato and chili con carne.

Reviewed 18 February 2013

Good choice of sandwiches with very friendly service. Eat in or take out. Worth a visit. Quiet area of town too.