I booked this hotel based on the incorrect info in booking.com - thought it should be 5 star hotel, there is some parking space, and that it would be able to have some rest there.
Nothing of a kind. As the receptionist explained it is not a hotel, but a 5 star guest accommodation. Very confusing.
1. Arrival - there is NO parking at all near the entrance - be careful when you travel by car. and especially with some luggage.
2. To get to the reception you need to ring the bell for the receptionist who was not very happy to accept us after 9 pm. Furthermore, the reception is located on the second floor and the stairs are narrow and steep, we had to leave the luggage in our car and take only toothbrushes and other necessary things for one night here.
3. The room was a shoebox not the 24 sq.m. definitely - the room itself 6-7 sq.m., plus small shower. DO NOT be confused by nice photos taken by wide angle lenses.
4. Noisy AC.
5. Noisy street.
6. Public parking quite far and expensive.
7. The word boutique when describing this hotel can be used only as synonym to small.
8. Too expensive for such deal.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your The Bocardo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.