“The cocktail list us EPIC!!”
Review of Raoul's

Raoul's
Ranked #4 of 57 Nightlife in Oxford
Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

Every time I'm in Oxford I make a b-line to 3 places. Well, I guess it's a trajectory, really. Anyway, Raoul's is on that list. It never fails to please, plus the bartenders are super accommodating, entertaining, and genuine.

One issue: the drink list is really big. Don't ever change that. It's fun. So I guess that's not really an "issue," then, is it? ;)

2  Thank turkergirl

Reviewed 30 March 2014

The extensive list of cocktails at Raoul's is nothing like I've ever read before. A delightful amount of ingredients are used, to make delicious, fresh cocktails. £7 a throw, which is a standard price really. They are probably the best cocktails you will have!

2  Thank Benjamin W
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Had a brilliant cocktail making class for my friends 50th yesterday , recommend it great fun thanks to Matt

2  Thank Natcos123
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Went yesterday with friends and did the cocktail making which was great and the best part
was drinking them! Our bar host was Matt who was brilliant at showing us how to make and recommend them, would definitely recommend the cocktail making as it was great fun, or just to go for cocktails its a lovely place with a great atmosphere.

2  Thank golfersinc
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Went there to celebrate a friends birthday. Not normally one for cocktails, I found the drinks in this place a revelation. We tried 7 different drinks - including "Red Baron", "Botanical", "Level 42" and found them all exceptional, with a tons of fresh fruit and freshly squeezed juices.

Minor niggle - music can get very loud, especially when seated right underneath the speaker. Place gets very full so coming early really helps.

2  Thank likeithotandspicy