Here's my review, based on our 9B criteria.
These comments apply to the Annexe where I stayed, which is the section that is not attached to the Beefeater restaurant.
* Bedroom – Good size, spotless, with tea & coffee. Decent size desk to work and large flatscreen TV is very welcome. However there is some noise: the main road can be heard even with the windows closed, the floors upstairs are creaky and other guests’ closing doors are disturbing.
* Bed – Comfy, with the usual choice of soft or firm pillows.
* Bathroom – Also very clean. Kind enough to supply liquid soap, but does not smell good – bring your own.
* Breakfast – good selection but cleanliness of cutlery and bowls left something to be desired, with encrusted sauce on one of the fork’s tines and dried cereal left on some bowls.
* Bar – in the adjacent Beefeater, with all the usual supplies.
* Bods – reception very helpful and friendly.
* Budget – fine
* Back (would we return?) – it is fine as somewhere to bed down, but I would probably look elsewhere next time.
* Beyond the hotel... the main road is nearby to take you to the delights of a large retail park and then the Oxfordshire countryside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated for both business and leisure guests. For business this hotel is next to Oxford business park and for shops and local amenities Oxford city centre is only 3 miles away. Our Oxford Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite Beefeater restaurant serving freshly cooked chargrilled food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn Oxford Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Oxford Hotel Oxford
- Oxford Premier Inn