“Best bubble Tea Bar”

Formosan Tea Bar
Get food delivered
Ranked #33 of 146 Quick Bites in Oxford
Cuisines: Taiwanese
Description: With a great compassion for ancient Chinese tea culture, we carefully source all of our tea leaves directly from one of the best tea-farming regions in the world - Taiwan. Back home in Oxford, we adopt the authentic brewing process so we can take British tea drinkers to the next level of appreciating teas as part of their daily routine. They certainly make a hard day easier!
Reviewed 9 October 2014

Love this place, highlight of my week is popping in for my usual almond milk with pearls. Ive tried a few bubble tea establishment but nothing really compares ( they're usually too sweet and artificial compared to Formosan). Staff are always super friendly and are happy to help. Theres no stress or rush, its a hide a way from the rest of busy Oxford.

Date of visit: October 2014
1  Thank AnnaR0se93

Reviewed 11 September 2014

Formosan is a brilliant little tea shop. I'm now on my fourth loyalty card and go twice a week for my green tea with milk; nothing improves a bad day like some bubble tea from here.

The atmosphere is relaxed and friendly and the staff are great and really knowledgeable. Also, the bathroom is really cool.

Date of visit: September 2014
1  Thank talkingbird2
Reviewed 28 August 2014

I took my Japan loving sister to this place and she loved it! The atmosphere is very relaxed and the drinks are really nice (I love bubble tea, but I'm not an expert). The prices are also decent. I would highly recommend it to any tea lovers.

Date of visit: July 2014
1  Thank Claudia S
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Staff very friendly, welcome special orders (black tea + almond milk + extra-milk + less ice + no pearls !). There's a japenese tea room to relax (shoes forbiden). Bonus : Ben's cookies (best cookies in Oxford) is accross high street.

Date of visit: July 2014
1  Thank Didier_Antony_Fr
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

One of the best tea shops i have ever visited. It's not that hard to find, but it might take you a while to figure it out and it's really worth it at the end.

2  Thank nikolahristov