“Best. Brownies. EVER.”

Quarter Horse Coffee
Ranked #15 of 45 Coffee & Tea in Oxford
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: We serve speciality coffee and loose leaf teas. We offer baked goods, sandwiches and soup. Come in for our handcrafted drinks, retail coffee and tea items, and free WiFi. We look forward to seeing you.
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Now, the coffee is excellent, but stock up on the salted caramel brownies. I'm not kidding. Do it. They're amazeballs. OMFG

2  Thank Emily G

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

I had a fe hours to kill without kids so took myself and my book here. Great coffee and delicious cake! Just what I needed. Thank you :)

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Easily the nicest coffee I've had, not just in Oxford! Always bring visitors here and have never had a bad experience - the owners really know their stuff and are always ready to share their knowledge and enthusiasm.

Great cakes too.

Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

Costa are opened a huge coffee shop on the Cowley Road a few years ago. Why anyone would want to go there, when there are so many great little independent coffee shops, is beyond me.
Quarter horse is just delightful, it reminds me of San Francisco. The best latte I have come across, a selection of truly delicious cakes, three different types of chocolate brownie, very friendly staff, and a very nice Clientele too
What more could anyone ask?

1  Thank richardOxford
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Colleague just asked where she should go for tea and this was my top choice. I'm not a coffee drinker but I've had the nicest tea here (soya milk available). The cakes are fab and I love the sour dough breakfast toast and the fact you can have both vegemite and jam and it comes in the jars. Choice isn't vast, but what there is is fresh and delicious. Can't believe anyone could rate it as poor.

2  Thank Behem0th