“Delicious food”

Ranked #169 of 625 Restaurants in Oxford
Price range: US$5 - US$9
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Will's Deli is the exciting Organic Cafe, Restaurant & Deli owned by Vaults and Garden Cafe. All our food is freshly prepared on a daily basis in our kitchens located in Cowley. We always aim to source ingredients that are local, seasonal and organic where available. As well as breakfast, daily hot dishes and a wide range of salads, we also offer hot and cold drinks, coffee and tea, herbal tisanes, fruit juices and delicious cakes. We have vegan and gluten free options ! We look forward to your visit!
“Delicious food”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

A variety of delicious, healthy food on offer here. Great place for lunch - evidently many others will agree with me as the place is always packed between 12-2pm! I can't testify about the coffee but food-wise this place is top quality - lots of artisan products to buy as well if you're a health foodie.(eg Alara muesli and gluten-free products)

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Fish-and-bones

Oxford, UK
“Coffee not up to scratch”
Reviewed 8 March 2013

Went in for coffee for a change of my usual venue. I was inticed by the double shot flat white on offer as its my favourite coffee. I asked for it extra hot so I could sip it over my newspaper. What I got was a tepid latte from a harassed female staff member. As I sat down she proceeded to bang drawers and cutlery around so much that a girl at the counter waiting for a coffee to go asked if she should come back later. The food looks great in the deli counter and I love the decor and the products on sale on the shelves, but I won't be coming back here for coffee in future.

1 Thank runnergirl08