“Poor everything ”

Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

The bamboo restaurant in oxford by the rail station was dreadful and i wish that I'd looked on trip advisor before i went there. The service was rude when it existed. They just stood around on their mobiles. The food was awful. Even the coffee was undrinkable and the whole event was very expensive

1  Thank Avril A

Reviewed 14 August 2017

My dad ordered tofu with seafood, there is hardly ANY seafood in the bowl, I think there were only 2 or 3 tiny tiny clams. The noodles were undercooked too. One of the lady staff (think she is probably the owner) were rather rude to customers when they sat on a reserved table by mistake. We complained about but they said this is how it is.

We wouldn't want to come back again.

2  Thank EngBrit
Reviewed 3 June 2017

I eat here regularly as a fan of Korean food who used to live in South Korea. There are some excellent dishes (beef bulgogi, bibimbap, BBQ) and the restaurant is better than the cheap looking signage would have you believe. The service can be a bit patchy, but if you love Korean food I would definitely recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 14 May 2017

This is the worst experience ever. I would expect better food than last time, but it still let me down. We went there for lunch, but right now my stomach is not comfortable in the evening.

I ordered three dishes, two is okay. Another one is Naengmyeon. I ordered this last time, and it was not as good as what it should taste. This time I think it may be made better, so I ordered it again. It is the terrible thing ever. I asked the manager to change the soup for noodles one time, but it is still not it should be. And the manager said this is the noodles should taste. I am an asian girl, and I have eaten Naengmyeon many times. I know what it should taste, and what the manager said is not satisfied.

Not recommend to people who have eaten real Korean food.

5 hour later, my stomach still feels comfortless.

这家餐厅做的真的是越来越差,服务态度也不是很好。冷面真的是我吃过最难吃的,其他两道菜也不是很好吃,就是非常一般。如果你想念韩国菜,你就去。但是如果不是非吃不可,建议去别的地方

3  Thank Tiantian W
Reviewed 21 April 2017

Without any hint of reservation I have no hesitation in recommending this restaurant. The menu is varied and caters to a broad spectrum of tastes under the umbrella of Korean food. The staff are professional, warm and welcoming and clarified in an effortless manner items on the menu. The food was promptly prepared and delivered to the table and was well presented. I will happily return to this restaurant.