“Proper Chippy”
Review of The Rainbow Fish & Chip Shop - CLOSED

The Rainbow Fish & Chip Shop
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

First time we've tried this chippy having normally eaten at the other in Kidlington. Between us we had a battered sausage, burger and cod with chips. All were great and we will now be coming back here in the future.

Reviewed 8 October 2013 via mobile

Really good chippie with friendly staff and good value. Not tried any other local chippies but don't really need to. Great :-)

1  Thank Greg A
Reviewed 30 June 2013

Yes I know it is just good old fish and chips, but this shop is really clean and the workers are friendly and helpful. I had an excellent sausage in batter and chips. They were fresh and hot just as they should be

2  Thank snupit123
Reviewed 30 June 2013 via mobile

Best kebab around. ...fried in front of you and a massive portion makes this the best chippie around. The mrs and I are still working through the menu and so far can falter nothing. Portions on everything are big and tasty. My recommendations are mixed kebab and fish and chips both amazing and keep me going back. Have to wait sometimes when its busy but always worth it.

1  Thank Fast_Food_81