From the quality of reviews here, I decided to give the Remont a go for a weekend away with my girlfriend.
I was a little disappointed as it felt more like a smart retirement home than a romantic getaway. It's about 2.5 miles from the centre meaning a taxi round trip is about £14-£15 and once you've done a couple of those you may as well have booked a room at the Randolph.
Other issues were:
- Furniture is from Ikea
- Television only has terrestrial
- Bed's are very small and mattress is poor quality
The pros were:
- Shower was very good quality and spacious
- Everything was clean
- Good quality breakfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A recently renovated boutique styled accommodation in the picturesque city of Oxford. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Remont Oxford Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Remont Hotel Oxford
- Remont Oxford