“Great GF Sandwich!”

Ranked #20 of 625 Restaurants in Oxford
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Cuisines: Cafe, Fast food, British
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Great GF Sandwich!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

We had a wonderful experience at JimBob's. The sandwiches were fresh and delicious and we had lots of choices of meats and spreads and vegetables. One of us eats gluten free, and JimBob's made us a great Gluten Free sandwich. We also had a lovely talk with one of the owners, Jim. Hope this new business thrives!

• Visited July 2014
JimandBob, Owner at Jimbob's Baguettes, responded to this review, 10 August 2014
We do try to always have GF bread. Glad you enjoyed it. :)

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
“Heaven Can Wait”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

Amazing taste and wonderful staff who just like to ask you how your day was and where are you from. I asked for an extra tomato in my sandwich and the lady started adding tomato and said " tell me when to stop ! "

I will definitely go there again before i leave oxford.

• Visited July 2014
Now i know why my tomato stock was down. :) (Only joking!) We love to be able to make sandwiches just how people like and as every one is made fresh to order you can get exactly what you want. Thanks for your comments.
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Bob is a legend!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

Delivers to work, great guys to talk to, give them a call and try the Mexican chicken! Follow the silk road!

• Visited June 2014
Thanks for taking the time to write a review. As you mentioned we do indeed deliver to local businesses. Glad it's something you have been able to take use of
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“The best place in Oxford!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

I just happened upon this place because it was near St. John's College. I was greeted by an extremely friendly staff, who maintained their friendliness and even recognized me on subsequent visits. The food is great and I learned a lot of new English foods! They also have free wifi (which is great when the YHA youth hostel charges for wifi). Good atmosphere. Can't say enough good things about this place.

• Visited June 2014
Glad you found us!!! Thanks for your comments. :)
Charlbury, United Kingdom
“A real find”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

I read about JimBobs on Tripadvisor the other day and went to see for myself. It is in a great location around the corner from The Randolph, across the street from the Ashmolean and in front of the bus stops on Magdalen street. JimBobs bakes their baguettes in front of you and easily accommodated my wish for a well-baked one. Jim himself made me a delicious hummus, red pepper, avocado and salad baguette and happily chatted. With the sandwich meal deal, I had a piece of fruit and hot drink for only £1 more. Unlike most sandwich bars, JimBobs has some comfortable seating, at no extra cost. A delightful experience.

• Visited June 2014
Thanks for your comments. You seem to have really enjoyed everything and I would love to know what we could have done to get the fifth star. Hope to see you again. :)