“Great!”

Turtle Bay Oxford
Ranked #62 of 739 Restaurants in Oxford
Price range: US$9 - US$28
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

So we made a friend called Marcin he was literally the nicest most helpful guy, we had 3 courses !! And a mint tea!! Honestly had such a great time. I even got his number !

1  Thank Getaway25005250263

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Was on my lunch break and thought I would pop in for a quick bite. Was very surprised and had an amazing experience. Great food and amazing vibe! Martin my waiter and Blu the manager provided amazing service. Would definitely go back!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I recently visited Turtle Bay, I was extremely pleased with my food and even more so with the service I received from my lovely waitress Alfie. She spoke in a professional and polite manner, and made sure I received the best possible service. Her approach to her role made my experience all the more personal and special. Thank you!

Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing evening with five friends or a birthday celebration, great food and fantastic service from our waiter ‘Marcin’ .

Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

Visited here with friends, we all had a terrific meal, plenty of drinks to choose from and our waiter Marcin was so attentive and friendly. Really made our evening. Well recommended