“Ok”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Nice food. Efficient staff. Good value. Fairly typical Indian restraint and menu so all good. One beer on draft.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Cannot fault this place at all. Was one of the best Indian restaurants I've visited... And I'm a curryholic!!! Well worth a visit.

1  Thank blueblueLancashire
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We been in jaan for dinner .ordered to main courses and call a waiter for recommend some foods .we ate our meal and all kind of dishes too delicious. My friends ask me about the name of delicious foods .i can't course,high quality foods in very good atmosphere
.we 'll come back soon .

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Popped in here for a meal while staying in the area, starters where good but the main dishes were non plus no flavour sadly but plenty of onions !!

1  Thank angied24
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Visited Woodstock for supper for the first time in a long time last night. The plan was to eat at the revamped "The Feathers" but we found they no longer offer a bistro menu and the restaurant menu was expensive and somehow unappetizing. "The king's Arms" famous as The Spud Pub in my youth is trying to be "up market" but succeeded only to be overcrowded and overpriced without offering anything tempting on the menu in my opinion.

Jaan was a refreshing change from the above -a reasonably priced quite traditional Indian restaurant, speedy service that managed to be attentive without being obtrusive. A wide ranging menu, spicy and mild options on offer, good quantities of food. I wasn't surprised that the restaurant rapidly filled despite being a Tuesday evening. Friendly vibe. Long may they continue.