“Great night out”

Brothertons Brasserie
Ranked #10 of 32 Restaurants in Woodstock
Cuisines: Italian, International
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Snodland
“Great night out”
Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

My wife and I attended their recent pasta and risotto evening and it was great from start to finish. The staff are all warm and friendly, taking time to chat. The food was fantastic and plentiful with the lasagne bianche being a highlight. Before leaving we had booked our next visit. Another good reason to visit Woodstock.

Woodstock, United Kingdom
“Amazing food, service and atmosphere! NOT A DISAPPOINTMENT”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

After recently moving to Woodstock with my partner, we found the one and only Brothertons Brasserie.

I wasn't on planning writing a review, but after what I have just read, I feel obliged. This is the place to go for the local venison...I love seasonal game and Brothertons always has venison in every time it's in season.

It's DEFIANTLY NOT disappointing at all...it's one of the many reasons I go there so often. The brilliant manager always see us passing by and let's us know when it's on! The staff are not only lovely but so good at their jobs.

The food is brilliant, especially the venison, which I had yesterday evening at Brothertons, which 100% can not be faulted...the staff are always on the ball and the atmosphere is lovely. If you don't go here when your in Woodstock....your missing out on the best place in Woodstock!

• Visited March 2014
Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
“Very disappointed”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

I was very disappointed with my pasta dish when I dined there recently. I choose one of the daily specials which was penne with venison ragu. This turned out to be plain braised meat ( supposedly venison but tasting more like stewing steak ) which had been part shredded in a gravy type sauce. This would have been acceptable if served with a pie crust and vegetables but not pasta. It was obviously a very poor attempt to use up unused dishes.

On visiting the gents toilet I found that there was no obvious means of flushing the old fashioned toilet as the the pull chain was no longer there and the lever protruding from the cistern was broken. The only means of flushing it was to stand on the pan and operate the remains of the lever by hand. The management could not have failed to be aware of the situation and not to have rectified the problem rapidly is inexcusable.

Needless to say I shall not be returning.

• Visited March 2014
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Love to go there!”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Always love to go there! They do really nice Italian food with specials every days. They also do good steaks. staffs are really friendly. Thursday night, you can get a bottle of proseco half price! Such a good deal for girls night out^^

Visited March 2014
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Lovely find ”
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

A cute and delightful treat. Tried it on an off chance and were greeted with smiles and great food. The menu is very Italian based with a good selection. The pizzas are amazing and the penne was well received too. Although a little run down inside, the food spoke volumes. A nice family and friendly atmosphere.