Hilton Reading
Ibis Reading Centre(Reading)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$82
US$77
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Hotel Reading(Reading)(Great Value!)
US$109
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
US$76
US$69
Beech House Hotel(Reading)(Great Value!)
US$103
Hotels.com
US$119
US$104
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Reading Central Hotel(Reading)(Great Value!)
US$64
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
1,979 results
All reviewsthe underground car parkspa breakhousing estatedeluxe roomlovely hotelsauna and steam roomhealth clubgreen parkbreakfast was excellentmini barbuffet styleenjoyable staystayed for one nightreading town centrebar areasaturday nightraja
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 December 2013

Attend a staff Christmas party and was very impressed by the surroundings. The food was average but the table settings were beautiful. More could have been done to encourage dinners to sit so that the food service could have been quicker, a master of ceremonies or use the pa system maybe. The entertainment was very poor to say the least! When I think that DJ's no longer have CD's and use computers, it shouldn't be that bad! It's hard to cater for a large age group spectrum but honestly as a woman of 50 I just felt the DJ was caught in a time warp!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Aimee A, Manager at Hilton Reading, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2015

Dear Genetha

Thank you for your review on Hilton Reading, your comments are very encouraging and an absolute pleasure to read.

In terms of the music and DJ's collection of songs I apologise. I appreciate your honesty and kindly assure you that comments will be looked at by colleagues with the view of making changes where possible.

Should I be able to help with further specifics, please drop me a line on aimee.louiseash@hilton.com, when I will be delighted to investigate and respond further to you.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon so we can hopefully fully exceed your expectations next time around and again. In the meantime, if I can assist with this or with any other aspect of a booking with us, I will be happy to help and remain for now with kind regards

Kind Regards
Aimee Louise Ash

Reviewed 15 December 2013

Could not find fault at all we bought a spa package which was excellent value, we had a 25 minute treatment , three course meal, breakfast bottle of wine and a free movie included for £138 who can argue with that, nothing was too much trouble, friendly helpful staff, wonderful food and rooms. Couldn't ask for more, will definitely be back soon.

• Stayed: December 2013
Aimee A, Manager at Hilton Reading, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us at the Hilton Reading on Tripadvisor. Your comments about the Hotel and the team are appreciated. Our commitment at the Hilton Reading is to provide the finest in service and personal attention to everyone who stays with us, and it is helpful when our guests pass their opinions and experiences to us, allowing us to refine our procedures and services where necessary.

I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We thank you for choosing the Hilton Reading, and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. If I can be of any further assistance to you, do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 14 December 2013 via mobile

Very nice hotel friendly staff lovely food and amazing room had a great time with my girlfriend will come again soon had uprade to so made the trip even better bed was very comfortable girlfriend loved the hotel im in her good books will be back again

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 12 December 2013

Stayed here with friends - excellent deal on Hotels.com which meant it was fantastic value for money. Lovely hotel and very comfortable beds. Did not book the breakfast though - and found out that you can buy a £12 voucher from reception and use that ... worth checking to see if the offer is still on as the normal price is £18 ... which is overpriced in my opinion. This is my second stay at the hotel ... and would do so again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank beachbumf0rever

Reviewed 11 December 2013

We had a very good night's sleep in this hotel as the bed was comfortable and we were given a quiet room. I particularly appreciated how well-lit the room was, as very often in hotels it is difficult to see to put on make-up or see what's in your suitcase! The staff were all very helpful and breakfast was excellent. It was extremely good value and we will stay again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple