Free cancellation until 03/08
  • Pool
US$218
US$77
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

Novotel Reading Centre(Reading)(Great Value!)
US$136
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

pentahotels Reading(Reading)(Great Value!)
US$77
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

Crowne Plaza Hotel Reading(Reading)(Great Value!)
US$118
Beech House Hotel(Reading)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$96
Ibis Reading Centre(Reading)(Great Value!)
US$68
ibis
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

US$92
US$54
Priceline
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

2,021 results
All reviewsthe underground car parkhousing estatedeluxe roomsauna and steam roomlovely hotelhealth clubgreen parkbreakfast was excellentmini barbuffet styleenjoyable stayreading town centrestayed for one nightbar areasaturday nightgood nights sleepraja
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Bought a spa package as a Christmas present. Very pleased with the dinner, and the room was excellent, clean, quiet and very relaxing. The spa was excellent, we were lucky enough to buy a few additional treatments. Staff were very welcoming, and went above and beyond to make sure we were happy, I could not have asked for more.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Aimee A, Manager at Hilton Reading, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us at the Hilton Reading on Tripadvisor. Your comments about the Hotel and the team are appreciated. Our commitment at the Hilton Reading is to provide the finest in service and personal attention to everyone who stays with us, and it is helpful when our guests pass their opinions and experiences to us, allowing us to refine our procedures and services where necessary.

I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We thank you for choosing the Hilton Reading, and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. If I can be of any further assistance to you, do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 12 January 2014

The whole weekend experience here was fabulous, from the underground, secure parking, efficient check in, lovely lunch with latte's. The evening meal was very good. The decor was modern, and clean. The ambience was relaxed. The view from the room is not one of the reasons one visits this hotel. It is located a couple of miles from Reading City Centre, which is not one of England's great cities!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 12 January 2014

We stayed at the hotel for our company training, the rooms were nice though abit scary when walking into the room with the telly on and wondering if I was given the wrong room key (which also happened to the others). At one point I thought, the room is already occupied. But anyway, I slept comfortably, the food (dinner, breakfast and lunch) were great. Props to the chef.

The Service wasn't the best, the waiters didn't seem to know what they were doing. They were so disorganised.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us.
I am most certainly taking your comments on board in regards to the delivery of service in the restaurant.

Reviewed 10 January 2014 via mobile

Nice, quite new and very clean hotel. Rooms are very well illuminated, clean and quiet. The bad thing is the location that is far from the city center and the train station. Also it took me more than 20 min to get a taxi. A shuttle service between the hotel and the station would be great.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us
Please be informed that there is a bus between Reading station and Kennett Island where the hotel is located every 30 minutes. The shuttle bus is leaving from the North Interchange stop NC and arrives just opposite the hotel and is operated by greenwave.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

With the Hilton weekend offer, we had a great deal to stay at this hotel for 3 nights. The hotel was very clean and modern, with underground car park which was free to use.
I had booked our stay through Lastminute.com and there was a little glitch at the start - but all was sorted out in a professional manner. Even gave us a couple of free complimentary drinks for the inconvenience!
The location is close to the motorway, but a little far away from the town centre. There are not a lot nearby the hotel, and though it's right next to the main road it seemed very quiet in our room. The Bar K served a very nice meal too, highly recommended if feeling lazy!
Complimentary gym use was nice touch too, with decent equipment.
One thing I would advice is don't touch anything in the minibar - I had a bill through the door on the departure day for a champagne just because I took the bottle to have a look when we arrived! They were understanding and this was wavered however.

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone :)

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple