Hilton Reading
US$127
pentahotels Reading(Reading)(Great Value!)
US$106
  • Restaurant
Ibis Reading Centre(Reading)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$94
US$56
Beech House Hotel(Reading)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$144
US$136
Official Site
Novotel Reading Centre(Reading)(Great Value!)
US$112
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Hotel Reading(Reading)(Great Value!)
US$117
  • Pool
US$76
US$66
1,986 results
All reviewsthe underground car parkspa breakhousing estatedeluxe roomlovely hotelsauna and steam roomhealth clubgreen parkbreakfast was excellentmini barbuffet styleenjoyable staystayed for one nightreading town centrebar areasaturday nightraja
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We were a party of 14 that went to stay at the hilton for my niece's 21st birthday on a spa package. From the minute we arrived, safe were attentive and accomodating.

We had a great time, rooms were spacious and clean. The food at the Larder restaurant was very tasty indeed and the breakfast in particular was delicious.

The staff went out of their way to ensure that my niece had a great birthday. I would not hesitate to stay here again and would definately recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Aimee A, Manager at Hilton Reading, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Dear dannyp2206

It was a pleasure to read your review regarding our hotel. Thank you for posting it!

I was so happy to read that your experience at the hotel has been so positive throughout, starting from the very beginning until the very end.

I'm glad that the hotel was able to help make your neices birthday special, and we hope to welcome you all back soon.

With kind regards

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Everything you could ask for in a business hotel - particularly like the free parking for guests. Very clean, nice leisure facilities and close to Green Park for all the local companies. Good selection of food in the bar and restaraunt Recommended

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear wzwrd

Thank you for taking the time to post your review! It is so great to know that you've had a wonderful time while staying with us, and that the service provided by the staff and the hotel's location was to your liking!

We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the very near future.

Kind regards

Aimee

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Cracking great friendly service from the HH team. The comfiest bed I have ever encountered during any hotel stay. For sure I will be back again when I decided to go for a heavy night out! Shame about the Wi-Fi not being free...

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Dear Kit Man W

Thank you for posting such a positive comment following your stay at the Hilton Reading.

I was delighted to read that you found our team members to be friendly.

Aimee L Ash

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Overall the hotel was very clean, quiet and comfortable. The lack of internet, without paying almost $30, is very lacking from a business traveler point of view. Performing business in the hotel bar (not to mention during the World Cup final) was very difficult to do.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Aimee A, Manager at Hilton Reading, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear Stephen B

We are pleased to see your stay was a pleasant one and look forward to another opportunity when we can welcome you back once more.

For future stays, please be informed, our business centre is available to all in house guests.

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed one night executive suite. Clean well designed room 5 mb/sec Internet, good breakfast, free printing in business area. I really appreciated the front desk and concierge who researched and printed train schedules before my arrival after a request. Really went above and beyond. Would recommend this hotel to all.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Edusbal

Dear Edusbal

I was delighted to read that our Front Office Team were able to assist you, and will be sure to pass on your comments.

With kind regards