“Very tasty”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Great place to grab a quick burrito. The food is really good and value for money. It could however, do with being a little bigger and service is sometimes a bit slow. It is worth waiting for though.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

We went there today for quick snack, we waited for few minutes in long queue, staff was really good and was doing great job! Burrito was quite good.

Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

I had a great burrito here.

Good staff, quite large and yum!

Would come again, hot sauces on table for extra spice if u want and tissues on table so it's good for messy fingers!

Reviewed 21 March 2014

Whenever I'm bored with burgers I go here, it's a happy change. I was never able to finish my burrito but I'm so pleased they have started a smaller version. The service is quick, food is good and you can try the level of spice you can eat. I love the chipotle and habanero. A good addition is also the spicy onions being an Indian I was always missed the spicy food here in uk, but this is just perfect to get the taste buds roaring.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Nothing to dislike, the burritos are great, a good range of choice but not too many. Ideal if you are in a rush - but beware, around lunch time the queues are looong !!! Which shows how nice the burritos are. there are seats inside as well but we prefer to take away .