“Exceedingly good day for my guys”

Delta Force Paintball Reading
Ranked #5 of 23 Fun & Games in Reading
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Delta Force Paintball Reading is located on the outskirts of Reading, based on top of the country hills on a private estate. You can enjoy great views of Reading while defending the Alamo Stockade! The Reading Paintball centre also offers a modern base camp and 7 game zones, including Castle Wallenberg, Afghan Command Post, The haunted Graveyard, a Bridge too far and Viet Cong Villages. The centre is located 4 miles away from Reading Train station, easily accessible by car.
Reading, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Exceedingly good day for my guys”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I booked a brithday party there for my son who turned 18. Everyone thanked me profusely and had a blast. They had a great time and would return again. I thought it was a bit on the expensive side when all costs were added up, but then again, I did not have to entertain anyone or cook, or clean up, so its worth it. The people working there made it worth while. They guys keep talking about the next trip out to Delta Force Paintball!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank suz s
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Reading, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Thank you for your fantastic review. We are thrilled to hear your son and his friends enjoyed his 18th birthday party, with Delta Force paintball. Please contact us directly, on 084 4477 5058 and we can arrange a more inclusive package for you, that will best suit your budget requirements.

Kind regards,

The Delta Force Paintball Team.

Wokingham
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“fun day out but access roads are a nightmare”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

My daughter went to a birthday party and did enjoy her day, however the reason for the 'average' review is purely from an access point of view. It took us literally half an hour to get up the winding road to the entrance because what was meant to be a one way single file road was being used by all the guests trying to leave.(apparently there is a separate road meant for guests leaving). There were no marshals anywhere coordinating traffic and so it was total gridlock when you met someone head on (which happened every 10 secs or so). Cars were being forced to wedge themselves against muddy and slippery verges to let others pass. Others were being forced to reverse all the way back down. All in all it was mayhem and I am just grateful we used the company car and not our own! Very poorly organised and every car we passed (with millimetres in between us) was complaining.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Katrina W
Please contact us directly to discuss your review, as this is not our usual feedback. Delta Force would like to make sure that you enjoy a day of paintballing as much as most our other players do. We hope to have the group back, for a day filled with action.

Kind regards,

The Delta Force Paintball Team.
Bath, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Like something from the movies... Paintball the professional way!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Okay So I haven't been to a paintball event for a couple of years now and my expectations were very low about this (especially nursing a stag do type hangover from the night before, which 6 of the group didn't make it along)

but... this place is not like any other paintball location I had been, it's like something you'd see in the american movies... decent and very well set out... Paintball the professional way!!!
(don't feel sorry for the ones that didn't make it and opted for rest day on a stag do... they lost out massively)
This cured our hangovers very well and you certainly get a sweat on whilst buzzing with adrenaline.

We are excited to go back and next time we will be buying more flash bangs and smoke grenades.

They have everything you need one site.

GOPRO..... Do not be scared to take your GoPro and Attach it to the gun for great videos (they welcome these) and also you get plenty of time for setting them up when you are collecting and dropping off your guns.

Visited May 2014
Paintball is a very popular activity when arranging stag dos, and we are experts in hosting these events. Delta Force is pleased that you and your team thoroughly enjoyed the day out, even though you had a late night the night before. We hope to host more special events that you have coming up, in the future.

The Delta Force Paintball Team
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
“Absolutely amazing”
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

I went with a couple of my friends for a birthday treat and we all had a brilliant time, we did happen to be the youngest and only girl's out of both the teams and I can say this now the guys did not go easy which I absolutely loved! I had a great time and definitely planing on coming back again! A big thank you to our Marshall on the green team Mikey he was such a nice guy and really did look after us I genuinely can't thank him enough, overall would recommend 100% to everyone! best adrenaline buzz ever.

Fleet, United Kingdom
“Reading is Amazing”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Great day out at Delta Force, nothing too much trouble and everyone so customer focused. Well done we will be back!

Visited March 2014
Delta Force strives for the highest level of customer service and we are pleased to hear we were able to provide the ultimate paintball experience, for your team. We are thrilled that your team will be back, for another day of adrenaline fuelled fun.

The Delta Force Paintball Team