“Unethical parking charge”

Price range: US$8 - US$16
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 26 May 2017

I was tired after 4 hours drive and stop there for a cup of coffee and take sufficient rest before start driving again. I have received a letter and told me they have sent another letter before but I never received that letter in my post box. They said I have over stayed in there parking and therefore, they fined me for £100.00. What a joke. I believe this is so unethical and kind of robbery to public and someone need to call them to court to give them a good lesson. Is there anyone to let me know please What should I do in that case. Because i can't remember how long it was. Service centre should have free parking place specially over the night. I am looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards

1  Thank Mohammad H
Motoway, Communications Manager at Moto Service Area M4 Motorway, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Please visit our website and contact us via 'Contact us' section so we can look into this.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Stopped this evening for a quick bite to eat.
Super service from the young male team, all politely spoken to us. And the food arrived piping hot in super fast time.

Thank you for the review, its great to hear you enjoyed your experience in our Arlo's restaurant :-)

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

Clean, interesting, busy with Friendly staff that look like they never stop so well done for keeping on smiling.

Motoway, Communications Manager at Moto Service Area M4 Motorway, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Thank you for the review Martin. It is great to hear you received a great experience with Moto as part of your journey. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

There is a great variety of places to eat and drink. The services are clean and plenty of Parking. There is even a designated area for dog walkers.
Toilets were clean and there was a cleaner on site to make sure they were kept at a great standard.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

This Costa is a Franchise which are more expensive than the high Street, Staff not very attentive and are not British, a lot have very limited English and chat in there own language. The service is poor often with long queues. When you are on a coach time is limited to the drivers break..

Would rather stop elsewhere but anywhere you stop on the motorway its all franchises and inflated prices.

There is only one really good point, the toilets are spotless.

Motoway, Communications Manager at Moto Service Area M4 Motorway, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2017

Thank you for the review Brian. We have shared your comments with the Site Management Team.