Lowest prices for your stay
US$99
Free cancellation until 23/10/21
US$99
Free cancellation until 24/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$76
Free cancellation until 23/10/21
Hotels.comUS$99
PricelineUS$99
eDreamsUS$99
1,122 results
All reviews the holiday inn legoland package swimming pool changing rooms a ground floor room leisure facilities restaurant staff check in was quick plenty of parking buffet style stayed for one night gym junction motorway
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a Legoland deal. Staff were very friendly, and as it was part of a birthday even hid the cake for us and brought it out singing 'happy birthday' to our children. It was a bit of a walk to the room, but cannot fault for that. I would stay here again next time we go.

Trip type: Travelled with family
HIReadingSouth, Manager at Holiday Inn Reading-South M4, Jct.11, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review.

I was very pleased to hear your positive feedback, and to hear how much you and your family enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Typical holiday inn with really good staff. The rooms were a little dated but clean tidy and good facilities. Ample parking and leisure club and contemporary dining area. Good selection on the menu and a food selection at breakfast.

Trip type: Travelled on business
HIReadingSouth, Manager at Holiday Inn Reading-South M4, Jct.11, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review.

I was very pleased to hear your positive feedback regarding the staff and service you have encountered at our hotel.

We do hope to be able to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

First time we have stayed at this Holiday Inn. Good location close to m4, easy to find and close to retail park, food outlets and Reading FC ground (not the reason we stayed!!)

Modern hotel with swimming pool, gym and sauna. Nice restaurant, food good both evening & breakfast.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay, I was very pleased to read that you enjoyed your time with us.

I do hope that we will be able to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Check-in was delayed due to the receptionist having a dispute with another guest over his bar bill (he owed £1.49p but was trying to pay it...........................) .

Finally got checked in and got to the room. Very tired and dated.

Realised it had no iron or ironing board so went to reception to ask if there was an ironing room. They apologised and promised one would be duly delivered to the room.

So while killing time I thought i'd use the leisure facilities. Ok but nothing special. don't see the point of having a spa pool as part of the main pool as you're in the same cold water but hey ho.

The shower area is in a serious need of a refurb. Cracked tiles and moldy shower cubicles. Not good

On my way out to dinner I asked again (same receptionist) and by her response she had forgotten all about it.it appeared when I was out.

The breakfast on the next two days can only be described as poor. Staff who had no idea. poor quality food.

Possibly the worst I've had at a Holiday Inn and I've stayed in plenty of them :-(

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review.

I was very sorry to read your comments, and would very much like to discuss these matters with you further. I would be grateful of you could contact me on 0118 987 0461 at your convenience.

Thank you again, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Great base
Clean rooms with very comfortable bed with pool and gym access
Breakfast is lovely with all you can eat full breakfast menu
Group bookings got us a discount well worth the money we paid and bar prices not bad for hotel
Staff were extremely friendly and the manager that was on Saturday 11/3 was brilliant welcoming and very helpful

Trip type: Travelled with family
HIReadingSouth, Manager at Holiday Inn Reading-South M4, Jct.11, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review.

I was very pleased to hear your positive feedback regarding the staff and service you have encountered at our hotel, and to hear how much you enjoyed the breakfast and our facilities.

We do hope to be able to welcome you back in the near future.